About Me

My photo
Butterworth, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
hello everybody..assalamualaikum.. selamat sejahtera..this is my district where i expressed my feeling, show myself and i collaged my life. i really enjoy snaping pics!..this is my life...have a nice day to all bloggers..(^_^)..

Friday, April 1, 2011

she is not mine anymore

she's cute though..



this is the magazine im looking for..bknnya sbb content in this mag,tapi sbb amani be the cover page for this month..LOL


 damn..how can she betray me!!..huk3..sad...she is not mine anymore.


she's cute kan..damn. i feel like she is staring at me..haha. i shy!

btw,sorry for the last post..i tarik balik kata2 i which is "hate that man must start first"..doesnt mean i totally reject the statement..both(man/woman) can confess their love..i dont think its wrong..dunia dah modern beb!..chill!

2 comments:

org yg mengarut(^_^)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...