About Me

My photo
Butterworth, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
hello everybody..assalamualaikum.. selamat sejahtera..this is my district where i expressed my feeling, show myself and i collaged my life. i really enjoy snaping pics!..this is my life...have a nice day to all bloggers..(^_^)..

Sunday, December 26, 2010

double up my experience

hai everybody..i;m still new in blogging..so help me..hhaha...i dont know what to do actually but i think having this blog make me easy to find more friends and also be close to my already friend..so,whats up...any interest,please add me on ur FB,,,apez_khuzairi@yahoo.com...u can comment anything u want..please,i prefer a positive comment..but i dont mind a negative one,it help me to correct myself..thank you everybody...hwaiting...saranghae..

2 comments:

  1. the language used was s0 n0t u..
    myb if u write in penang language, it will be m0re interesting..c0z i kn0w wh0 r u..hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. what kind of language u want me to use??...ngeh3...u want me to put penang language??..i afraid u cant understand what i will tell evrybody coz penang language is so damn difficult!!..

    ReplyDelete

org yg mengarut(^_^)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...